Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

CQ 5.6.1 On Reopening OOB Teaser component does not show values in Location, Campaign Path or Strategy.

Level 1

I was able to successfully create a touchpoint for my teaser using -http://dev.day.com/docs/en/cq/current/wcm/campaigns.html#Creating%20a%20Touchpoint%20for%20your%20Te.... The problem I am having is that when i re-open this OOB teaser component on the authoring page it does not show any of the the three values that were set to make it work. My page has the campaign and the content and is displays correctly (everything still works) but it is a bad User experience for author's to not being able to see back the values that they have set on teaser component.
Am I missing something or is this a bug in cq 5.6.1?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

Thanks for your reply.

I created a brand new instance for my authoring server and build and deployed the package from the old to new instance and I do not face the same issue now. It works as expected. I tried a lot to figure (looking at cq logs, js errors etc if any) out why it does not work on my previous instance but could not figure that out.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 1

Thanks for your reply.

I created a brand new instance for my authoring server and build and deployed the package from the old to new instance and I do not face the same issue now. It works as expected. I tried a lot to figure (looking at cq logs, js errors etc if any) out why it does not work on my previous instance but could not figure that out.

Level 10

I am glad that it is working for you. If i hear any known issues from the Eng team, i will post the issue here. 

Thank you! 

Level 10

I will contact the Engineering team an follow up on this thread.