Highlighted

Could not build Package "no space left in device" when building packages via crxde or curl command AEM 6.1

Alvin_Parreno

13-02-2019

Hi Community and Staffs,

I'm new to AEM6.1 and just want to seek help from here. I am building packages recently using crxde package manager and curl commands, however, I have encountered an error that does not allow me to build packages anymore. I deleted the package that I've built everytime and now I am confused that I've encountered this error. Am I doing it right? How can I free up space and on what directory should I free up?

Can someone help me regarding with this matter? Any answer is really appreciated. Thank you!

Best Regards,
Alvin

Replies

Highlighted

Gaurav-Behl

MVP

13-02-2019

Cleanup/Increase the temp directory space however you've configured it, either /tmp on linux/Mac or if you pass it via cmd line to AEM using -Djava.io.tmpdir=/path/to/tmpdir

Highlighted

Alvin_Parreno

13-02-2019

Hi ,

Thank you for your answer., can you elaborate on how can I cleanup the temp directory space?  where can I find the /tmp? thank you

Highlighted

Gaurav-Behl

MVP

13-02-2019

Check the AEM start script (bat/sh/command line/terminal) 

Do you see any parameter like this one    -Djava.io.tmpdir=</path/to/tmpdir>

If yes, then /path/to/tmpdir  is the configured temp directory for your AEM instance.

Otherwise, on mac/linux - check the size of /tmp or delete everything under /tmp to create some space.

If you're using Win, then open '%temp%' in Run command and cleanup/delete files and create more space in temp directory.

Highlighted

Alvin_Parreno

13-02-2019

Hi ,

it returned this result:

dev/xdva1

Total size : 7.8gb

Used size : 7.7gb

Available size: 5.5mb

Mounted on : /

Am I doing it right? How can I clean up this? thank you so much

Highlighted
Highlighted

Alvin_Parreno

13-02-2019

Hi,

I'm currently not in my machine anymore. Is it safe to rm rf tmp ? Can I have a chance to take a look inside the tmp folder before I do the procedure?