Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Content Fragments Translation

Level 2

Hi,

I have tried to translate a page using the Default Translator in AEM for my Local Machine (From English to Thai). However, when I translated it the Content Fragments just disappeared in the translated version and remains as an Empty Content Fragment box in the page. I went into CRXDE Lite and in that Content Fragments, the translated version appears to be availble and already translated. So this means it just does not show in the Frontend of AEM. I have also went into AEM Translation Configuration to set the translation rule editor which I have included in the images.

I have include the following images:

1. English version of the Content Fragments and how the page should look like.

2. The Thai Translated page with the empty Content Fragments

3. The translation is avalible and already translated in CRXDE Lite

4. My  AEM Translation Configuration and Translation Rule Editor

Please suggest any solutions on how I could resolve this.

Thank you

Sching

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi  @ChanuteJo , Can you check on below points.

• Check the translation project- Ensure that you have included the content fragment in translation project. A translation project helps organize and manage AEM Content Fragment translation within Adobe Experience Manager. It acts as a container for similar translation jobs.
  • Verify the language copies - Check if the language copies for the translated content fragment have been created. Language copies are created when you translate content in AEM. If the language copies are not created properly, it may prevent the translated content fragment from appearing on the AEM page
  • Review the translation rules- If you have set up translation rules for the content fragment, make sure that they are configured correctly. The translation rules define how the content fragment fields should be translated. If the translation rules are not set up properly, it may result in the translated content not being displayed on the AEM page.

Regards,

Shiv

Shiv Prakash

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi  @ChanuteJo , Can you check on below points.

• Check the translation project- Ensure that you have included the content fragment in translation project. A translation project helps organize and manage AEM Content Fragment translation within Adobe Experience Manager. It acts as a container for similar translation jobs.
  • Verify the language copies - Check if the language copies for the translated content fragment have been created. Language copies are created when you translate content in AEM. If the language copies are not created properly, it may prevent the translated content fragment from appearing on the AEM page
  • Review the translation rules- If you have set up translation rules for the content fragment, make sure that they are configured correctly. The translation rules define how the content fragment fields should be translated. If the translation rules are not set up properly, it may result in the translated content not being displayed on the AEM page.

Regards,

Shiv

Shiv Prakash