Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Configuring Authentication for AEM Cloud Gated Content

Level 1

Hello!

I'm currently working on implementing authentication-required pages in AEM Cloud. I've successfully configured the Authentication Requirement in the page properties on my author instance. However, when attempting to log in on my publish instance, I encounter a 404 error. This issue seems to be linked to the fact that it's trying to log in using the URL "/libs/granite/core/content/login.html," and access to this route is not enabled on my publish instance.

I'm seeking guidance on how to modify the settings to enable access to this route so that I can effectively create gated content in AEM Cloud. Any insights or solutions would be greatly appreciated!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @VictorPHP 
The /libs/ path are blocked by default via dispatcher, you must check the dispatcher filter configuration to allow access to /libs/granite/core/content/login.html 

Arun Patidar

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @VictorPHP 
The /libs/ path are blocked by default via dispatcher, you must check the dispatcher filter configuration to allow access to /libs/granite/core/content/login.html 

Arun Patidar

Administrator

@VictorPHP We hope you found the AEM community valuable. We anticipate your return as either a learner or a contributor. The community benefits from SMEs like you. Please ask your AEM peers to join and contribute. Happy AEM learning!

Kautuk Sahni