Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

com.day.cq.cq-polling-importer

Level 1

Hi All,

We are presently upgeading CQ 5.4 to AEM 5.6.1, in this we have a functionality of RSS feed importer.

Normally when the CQ polling importer Impl configuration is set to interval  of 300 seconds in 5.4, the feed importer would be triggered after every 5 mins.

But after the upgrade, the polling-importer even after setting a min, interval of 300 sec, is triggered continuously. Our Rss feed importer class implements importer.

I'm unsure if there is any changes in the polling importer coming from 5.4 to 5.6.1, or did I miss any other configuration change or is it a BUG in AEM 5.6.1, where the polling importer is not getting configured.

Thank you,

Sujit.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

AFAIK The changes in new version compared to 5.4 is

*   execute new polling configs immediately

*    The subsequent run will be based on time interval you have set.

Are you seeing it is executed every 5 minutes & not respecting your configured value ? Might the value in config is not updated. Any indication in logs when you are trying to save.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

AFAIK The changes in new version compared to 5.4 is

*   execute new polling configs immediately

*    The subsequent run will be based on time interval you have set.

Are you seeing it is executed every 5 minutes & not respecting your configured value ? Might the value in config is not updated. Any indication in logs when you are trying to save.

Level 10
I will check qith our Eng team to see if this is a known issue. I will post the reply.