Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

com.cp.vaultclipse_0.3.1.jar is not working for AEM6.0 's vault-cli-3.1.6

Level 7

Hi,

I'm trying to configure vaultclipse by giving AEM6 "crx-quickstart\opt\filevault\vault-cli-3.1.6" folder in eclipse. But I'm getting "Please correct the directory for Vault. The current directory is incorrect". Please find the below details related to eclipse which I'm using.

Eclipse Java EE IDE for Web Developers.

Version: Juno Service Release 2
Build id: 20130225-0426

Any idea? Your comments are welcome.

Thanks,

Arya.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Arya.

Vaultclipse is developed outside of Adobe, so I don’t have much information. However, FileVault was donated to Jackrabbit and as a result the packages were renamed from com.day to org.apache.jackrabbit, so that could be the root issue. You may want to report this problem to the vaultclipse maintainers.

Regards,

Alva

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Arya.

Vaultclipse is developed outside of Adobe, so I don’t have much information. However, FileVault was donated to Jackrabbit and as a result the packages were renamed from com.day to org.apache.jackrabbit, so that could be the root issue. You may want to report this problem to the vaultclipse maintainers.

Regards,

Alva

Level 7

Hi Alva,

Thanks for the detailed explanation. I checked out the code from AEM6.0 by copying AEM5.6.1's vault-cli-2.4.34 into AEM6.0's "\crx-quickstart\opt\filevault". But we must have to change our eclipse's workspace after doing this :) .

Thanks,

Arya.

Level 7

Step by step explanation and guide for setting up vaultClipse plugin in Eclipse.

regards,

Ankur Ahlawat

AEMCQ5Tutorials