Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Clustering woes

Level 4

Hi,

We have 3 CQ environments: DEV, QA and PRD.  Each environment has 2 authors and 2 publish CQ instances.  Author instances to be clustered and publish instances are also to be clustered.  We managed to configure the author and publish instances in DEV and QA to be in a cluster.  However, when we get to the PRD environment, the joining of a slave author to a master author results in nothing.  Both instances are not in a cluster and CQ does not return any errors on the browser.  We have looked into the log files and there were no errors either.  How do proceed with troubleshooting?  Has anyone encountered this before?

Thank You.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

The first question should be, why do you cluster publish instances ... :-)

In your case I would reach out to Daycare support, because it sounds like a clear support question. Of course we could try to handle it here, but you probably get more timely answers there.

Jörg

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

The first question should be, why do you cluster publish instances ... :-)

In your case I would reach out to Daycare support, because it sounds like a clear support question. Of course we could try to handle it here, but you probably get more timely answers there.

Jörg