Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Change Quickstart Name in CQ5.5

Level 1

[img]c.png[/img]

Hi,

Can anyone help me? Is it possible to customise the quickstart name as seen in the image above?

Because i have different instances running at the same time, apart form distinguishing between the author and publish by the port number, i would also love to see what project instance i am running. i don't know if it is possible to do.

For example from : Adobe CQ5 Quickstart (build 20120220)  to something like Adobe CQ5 Quickstart ( Instance for something else)

Kindly Assist?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

What we do is that we have a tag that we quard with the WCM and check if the runmode is a test environment.

This tag displays information about the bundles we have deployed on the site, what runmodes that are enabled on the site, if it is an author or publish. All the build information is generated and inserted in the bundles. Then you will see it on the pages and not in the quickstart toggler. Even if the server is started as a service.

If I get any spare time, I will add this feature to the ACS AEM Commons project.

/Ove

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 6

What we do is that we have a tag that we quard with the WCM and check if the runmode is a test environment.

This tag displays information about the bundles we have deployed on the site, what runmodes that are enabled on the site, if it is an author or publish. All the build information is generated and inserted in the bundles. Then you will see it on the pages and not in the quickstart toggler. Even if the server is started as a service.

If I get any spare time, I will add this feature to the ACS AEM Commons project.

/Ove