Expand my Community achievements bar.

Can time trigger be set up in AEM and/or Adobe Launch for deploying a Facebook Pixel to track site visitor information?

Employee

Hi AEM Gurus,  I am deploying Facebook Pixel, a piece of code that place on the official AEM sites. Pixel collects data that helps the team brand to track conversions from Facebook ads, optimize ads, build targeted audiences for future ads and re-market to people who have already taken some kind of action on customer official website.

Question:
Can time trigger be set up in AEM and/or Adobe Launch? 
The purpose is that marketer would like to collect the visitor information, e.g. how long visitor stay in one page and then take Ad. accordingly. Visitor may be lead to the official sites by different channel, so the marketer would like to confirm which channel is the most valuable.

Thanks.

1 Reply

Community Advisor

Hi,

I'm not sure if I fully understand your question, but if you're looking for a way to auto-deploy your library, I don't think there is a way to do it through the UI. What you could do is group all your changes into a new "library" and have it ready to deploy whenever it's convenient. You can find more information here: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/platform-learn/implement-in-websites/configure-tags/add-d... 

Hope this helps

Esteban Bustamante