Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Can't load jquery ui resources in AEM 6.3

Level 2

I'm trying to get the resource /libs/clientlibs/granite/jquery-ui/resources/ui-bg_glass_75_dadada_1x400.png to load on my publish AEM 6.3 instances but every time I get errors like

8.05.2018 15:26:19.921 *INFO* [127.0.0.1 [1525811179908] GET /libs/clientlibs/granite/jquery-ui/resources/ui-bg_glass_75_dadada_1x400.png HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.engine.impl.SlingRequestProcessorImpl service: Resource /libs/clientlibs/granite/jquery-ui/resources/ui-bg_glass_75_dadada_1x400.png not found

Even If I do this:

slingRequest.getResourceResolver().getResource("/libs/clientlibs/granite/jquery-ui/resources/ui-bg_glass_75_dadada_1x400.png");

It always returns null. How am I supposed to be able to load jquery ui resources using the jquery ui provided from AEM?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

The issue is with the permission in lib folder on publish instance.

make sure your user/service-user/CUG has read permission to /libs/clientlibs/granite/jquery-ui/resources/ui-bg_glass_75_dadada_1x400.png

by default following permission is set on publish for anonymous user

Screen Shot 2018-05-09 at 1.04.07 AM.png

Arun Patidar

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

The issue is with the permission in lib folder on publish instance.

make sure your user/service-user/CUG has read permission to /libs/clientlibs/granite/jquery-ui/resources/ui-bg_glass_75_dadada_1x400.png

by default following permission is set on publish for anonymous user

Screen Shot 2018-05-09 at 1.04.07 AM.png

Arun Patidar

Level 2

Thanks, all I had to do was allow the read permission for the anonymous user on for /libs/clientlibs/granite/jquery-ui/resources on the publish instances and it worked.