Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Campaigns load after page load..how to make it load while page gets render?

Level 2

In my website CQ campaign are getting load after page load . May be it is because of segments get resolved after page load ..may i know is there any way to load campaigns while page load rather than after page load ?

Thanks,

Suresh 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Description is not clear what problem you are trying to solve. From cq perspective None of the requests are initiated until the DOMContent event is fired. What I have seen in due to third party java script integrations you might notice delay in campaign getting loaded as it is blocked by those integrations. Generally, you should be able to solve this by loading those script asynchronously.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Description is not clear what problem you are trying to solve. From cq perspective None of the requests are initiated until the DOMContent event is fired. What I have seen in due to third party java script integrations you might notice delay in campaign getting loaded as it is blocked by those integrations. Generally, you should be able to solve this by loading those script asynchronously.