Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Brody Hennefer Completes AEM Sites Business Practitioner Certification | AEM Community Blog Seeding

Administrator

BlogImage.jpg

Brody Hennefer Completes AEM Sites Business Practitioner Certification by Hoodoo

Abstract

There’s always lots of good stuff happening at Hoodoo Digital. We are pleased to announce that Brody Hennefer has completed the Adobe Certified Expert exam for the Adobe Experience Manager Sites Business Practitioner. This exam certifies that he “demonstrates expertise in helping clients realize value in an Adobe solution.” Adobe provides an exam guide that outlines the things that a Business

Practitioner should be proficient with in order to pass the exam.
The minimally-qualified AEM Business Practitioner should be able to perform the following tasks without any assistance:
Understand the capabilities provided by out-of-the-box components available in AEM (what can and cannot be done), and when customer development is needed
Use the AEM Content Management Systems (CMS)
Use AEM to manage Digital Assets
Use Experience Fragments
Understand and participate in workflows

Analyze business needs to identify a solution
Create business requirements documents that developers can use in the creation of an AEM website
Describe all the mobile capabilities of AEM (e.g., content services and responsive web design)
We asked Brody why he wanted to pass this certification and his response was: “When I started at Hoodoo, I was so pleased to find this great culture of learning and that empowers their employees to expand their skillsets. I already knew how to use AEM well, but I wanted to fill in the gaps of my knowledge in order to become a more efficient tester for our QA team. It seemed only natural that getting the AEM Sites Business Practitioners certification would be the best way to begin doing that.”

Brody is a QA Engineer and has been with Hoodoo Digital since August of 2019. His technical expertise in Adobe Experience Manager helps us ensure the best quality for our clients, and he excels at guiding clients and teams through testing and user acceptance from project start to finish. We are very proud of his hard work in completing the certification and are so glad to have him as part of the Hoodoo team.

Read Full Blog

Brody Hennefer Completes AEM Sites Business Practitioner Certification

Q&A

Please use this thread to ask the related questions.

Kautuk Sahni
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies