Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.

Asset properties References is empty in AEM 6.5.20.

Level 2

The References tab in asset properties page has empty local references. 

No idea as no proper logs are available. With AEM 6.5.9 it is populated properly the page path where the asset is used.

MaheshKPati_0-1720773721067.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

6 Replies

Level 5

Hi @MaheshKPati 

don't know about service pack 20 but it works fine with sp21, attaching a ss below.

abhishekanand__1-1720792046289.png

or may be there can be other reason as well, can you check for other assets probably 

Level 2

I have seen on my local with SP 6.5.20, the references are populating properly. But do not know what is the issue with the STAGE env, where we,ve upgraded recently from 6.5.9 to 6.5.20. 

I have tried steps in https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/dam-assets-not-showing-any... but no success.

Is there any specific service which needs a restart?

Community Advisor

Are there any browser console errors?

Esteban Bustamante

Level 2

@MaheshKPati ,

Please check if all the sites content is loaded in the stage where and all pages that asset references are there. Then check here in reference part. Let me know if it still persists

Administrator

@MaheshKPati Did you find the suggestion helpful? Please let us know if you require more information. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you've discovered a solution yourself, we would appreciate it if you could share it with the community. Thank you!

Kautuk Sahni