Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Asset Download issue in AEM 6.5

Level 3

Hi All,

While downloading any asset from AEM 6.5(SP11) we are getting below issue:

AK86_0-1665739785145.png

In log i see below error:

*ERROR* [148.179.254.42 [1665692487147] POST /mnt/overlay/dam/gui/content/assets/downloadasset.html HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.engine.impl.SlingRequestProcessorImpl service: Uncaught SlingException
com.day.cq.dam.scene7.api.model.IpsApiException: IPS API fault code=30000: Asset 'a|1044423596' was not found.
at com.day.cq.dam.scene7.impl.Scene7APIClientImpl.validateIpsApiFault(Scene7APIClientImpl.java:414) [com.day.cq.dam.cq-scene7-core:5.12.210]
at com.day.cq.dam.scene7.impl.Scene7APIClientImpl.makeRequest(Scene7APIClientImpl.java:383) [com.day.cq.dam.cq-scene7-core:5.12.210]
at com.day.cq.dam.scene7.impl.Scene7APIClientImpl.getAssociatedAssets(Scene7APIClientImpl.java:606) [com.day.cq.dam.cq-scene7-core:5.12.210]
at com.day.cq.dam.s7dam.common.utils.impl.S7AssetHelperImpl.getAssociatedAssets(S7AssetHelperImpl.java:84) [com.adobe.cq.dam.cq-dynamicmedia-core:1.0.148]
at com.day.cq.dam.s7dam.common.renditions.DynamicMediaRenditionProviderImpl.getSmartcropRenditions(DynamicMediaRenditionProviderImpl.java:362) [com.adobe.cq.dam.cq-dynamicmedia-core:1.0.148]
at com.day.cq.dam.s7dam.common.renditions.DynamicMediaRenditionProviderImpl.getRenditions(DynamicMediaRenditionProviderImpl.java:231) [com.adobe.cq.dam.cq-dynamicmedia-core:1.0.148]
at org.apache.jsp.libs.dam.gui.coral.components.s7dam.downloadasset.optional_005fdm.optional_005fdm_jsp._jspService(optional_005fdm_jsp.java:254)
at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70) [org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp:2.3.6]
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:725) [org.apache.felix.http.servlet-api:1.1.2]
at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:502) [org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp:2.3.6]
at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:449) [org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp:2.3.6]

Its related to below bundle:

AK86_1-1665739885477.png

Kindly provide your input on this to fix this issue.

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hello @AK86 ,

We recently faced similar issue, but in our case we are not able to upload any assets to DAM because of scene7 step failed in DAM update workflow. Assets shows with processing failed status. In this cases, the metadata properties will not get generated and this asset cannot be synced with Dynamic media. We resolved this by re-configuring the Dynamic media configuration.

Can you please confirm from your dam, that asset is uploaded properly. If yes, then please check if all metadata properties are present. Next thing you can do is check this issue exist in any particular environment(staging or production). If it is occurring in all env, then configuration has to be re-looked.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @AK86 ,

I tried to reproduce this issue in AEM 6.5.11, one thing for sure is it's not a permission issue or some authentication! To investigate further can you please check details like

1. Which type of asset you are trying to download.
  2. Is this asset not corrupted.? 
  3. Try downloading any OOTB  assets and seeing the same kind of error.?
  4. can you check if anything has overridden OOTB download functionality to suit new requirements here is the location /apps/dam/gui/content/assets/downloadasset.

Please let me know how i can help on this!

Aditya.Ch

Thanks,

Aditya Chabuku

Level 3

Hi @Aditya,

Thank you for the reply. Below are the answers to your questions:

1. Which type of asset you are trying to download.

I am facing issue with jpg and png images. I tried other files like pdf, obj, zip which i am able to download.

2.Is this asset not corrupted.? 

I checked this as well and tried reuploading the image and it didnt helped

3.Try downloading any OOTB  assets and seeing the same kind of error.?

I tried to down WKND, We Retail images(jpg,png) which worked fine.

4.can you check if anything has overridden OOTB download functionality to suit new requirements here is the location /apps/dam/gui/content/assets/downloadasset.

I dont see this in my apps folder-

AK86_0-1665948630687.png

I see below errors when i click on download button:

*ERROR* [148.179.254.42 [1665948114685] POST /mnt/overlay/dam/gui/content/assets/downloadasset.html HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.engine.impl.SlingRequestProcessorImpl service: Uncaught SlingException
com.day.cq.dam.scene7.api.model.IpsApiException: IPS API fault code=30000: Asset 'a|1035934486' was not found.
	at com.day.cq.dam.scene7.impl.Scene7APIClientImpl.validateIpsApiFault(Scene7APIClientImpl.java:414) [com.day.cq.dam.cq-scene7-core:5.12.210]
	at com.day.cq.dam.scene7.impl.Scene7APIClientImpl.makeRequest(Scene7APIClientImpl.java:383) [com.day.cq.dam.cq-scene7-core:5.12.210]
	at com.day.cq.dam.scene7.impl.Scene7APIClientImpl.getAssociatedAssets(Scene7APIClientImpl.java:606) [com.day.cq.dam.cq-scene7-core:5.12.210]
	at com.day.cq.dam.s7dam.common.utils.impl.S7AssetHelperImpl.getAssociatedAssets(S7AssetHelperImpl.java:84) [com.adobe.cq.dam.cq-dynamicmedia-core:1.0.148]
	at com.day.cq.dam.s7dam.common.renditions.DynamicMediaRenditionProviderImpl.getSmartcropRenditions(DynamicMediaRenditionProviderImpl.java:362) [com.adobe.cq.dam.cq-dynamicmedia-core:1.0.148]
	at com.day.cq.dam.s7dam.common.renditions.DynamicMediaRenditionProviderImpl.getRenditions(DynamicMediaRenditionProviderImpl.java:231) [com.adobe.cq.dam.cq-dynamicmedia-core:1.0.148]
	at org.apache.jsp.libs.dam.gui.coral.components.s7dam.downloadasset.optional_005fdm.optional_005fdm_jsp._jspService(optional_005fdm_jsp.java:254)

Let me know if have to reinstall any bundle to fix this issue.

Community Advisor

The error is related to scene7 and Asset's Scene7 ID is not available. Can you please check if this asset is uploaded properly in Scene7? Is there any configuration related to Scene7 which is updated recently. 
Please check the assets which are getting downloaded are also synced to Scene7.

Level 3

Hi @Sachin_Arora_ - Thank you for your reply. I checked the scene7 config however we have not made any changes recently to this. I skeptical about OOTB download js has any issue. Is there any way to rebuild the ootb JS?

Let me know your input on this.

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hello @AK86 ,

We recently faced similar issue, but in our case we are not able to upload any assets to DAM because of scene7 step failed in DAM update workflow. Assets shows with processing failed status. In this cases, the metadata properties will not get generated and this asset cannot be synced with Dynamic media. We resolved this by re-configuring the Dynamic media configuration.

Can you please confirm from your dam, that asset is uploaded properly. If yes, then please check if all metadata properties are present. Next thing you can do is check this issue exist in any particular environment(staging or production). If it is occurring in all env, then configuration has to be re-looked.