We have a listener that's failing on us that has a filter that has filters like this.
What's happening is that the event isn't firing. When I remove these filters and leave behind the path filter the event fires, but when I debug it it's missing those properties.
Solved! Go to Solution.
It seems, it is deprecated you can try to use ResourceChangeListerner instead.
I tried that and the data what changed is null. So I can (through either the event handler or the resource changed listener) listen for resource changes. It just looks like the subsystem won’t tell me what actually changed, which is what I need to fix this service.