Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Approve/Reject Workflow - AEM 6.2

Level 2

Hi,

I have created approve/reject workflow for my project. Below is the workflow steps

Author would be initiating the workflow for a page and Reviewer group users will get notified in their AEM inbox for approve or reject.

if One of the reviewer group user approves it, Final approver group users will get notified in inbox. If rejected, Author will be notified.

If Any one of the approver group users approve the content, page will be activated. If rejected, reviewer group users will get notified.

I created these steps and reviewer and approver users and assigned to respective groups. When i test this scenario as admin login, it works without any errors. But if login as reviewer group, i am able to get the mail in inbox  but i am not able to proceed it to next level. Which means, if i click complete and select next step, I am getting "Could not complete workflow step".

What is the issue here? What am i missing?

Thanks in advance.

Divya

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Thank you. Once i give proper ACL it works for me.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 10

I am checking with Will - one of our AEM Workflow eng members. 

Correct answer by
Level 2

Thank you. Once i give proper ACL it works for me.

Level 1

What ACL worked for you. As for me the workitem remains in my inbox even after action completion.

Community Advisor

Hi @divyasekar ,

I have requirement to create Similar kind of workflow. Can you please let me know, how you created the workflow model. I am new to workflow and process