Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

APM For AEM As A Cloud Service

Level 1

In my quest for Application Performance Management (APM) tools compatible with AEM as a Cloud Service, I discovered that only New Relic and Dynatrace are supported. These two APM tools are the only ones with documentation available for AEM as a Cloud Service.

However, when I generally look for APM tools, I come across four options: 1) New Relic, 2) Datadog, 3) Dynatrace, and 4) AppDynamics. Despite this, it appears that AEM as a Cloud Service only supports 1) New Relic One and 2) Dynatrace.

So, my question is, does AEM as a Cloud Service not support Datadog or AppDynamics? Is there no compatibility with these tools?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @chintu2 

I would suggest raising a ticket with Adobe.

The Adobe APM tools only track the AEM backend. If you need to track additional metrics such as Core Web Vitals or API failures, you'll need to integrate an APM tool on the client side. This can be any APM tool of your choice.

Arun Patidar

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @chintu2 

I would suggest raising a ticket with Adobe.

The Adobe APM tools only track the AEM backend. If you need to track additional metrics such as Core Web Vitals or API failures, you'll need to integrate an APM tool on the client side. This can be any APM tool of your choice.

Arun Patidar