Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) is now available as a Cloud Service.
Adobe Experience Manager as a Cloud Service:
1. Is the cloud-native way of leveraging the AEM applications.
2. Enables you to provide your customers with personalized, content-led experiences, by combining the power of the AEM Content Management System with AEM Digital Asset Management.
3. Provides Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration for updates with zero downtime.
4. Delivers content quickly and efficiently, leveraging a built-in Content Delivery Network (CDN) and other network layer best practices.
5. Is based on a dynamic architecture that autoscales, thus removing infrastructure considerations.
6. Is security focused, using automated tests to scan for common vulnerabilities.
7. Validates customer code using automated tests.
8. Has performance topologies optimized for maximum resilience and efficiency.
9. Significantly reduces the manual configuration required.
10. Is deeply integrated with the Adobe Experience Cloud.
11. Introduces the next generation of the Adobe Experience Manager product line, building on past investments and innovations, preserving and extending all use cases and functionalities.