Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM Workflows: Publisher name not gets reflected in page 'published' column in siteadmin

Level 1

Created a content workflow model by referring default workflow model 'Request for activation' and its working fine when tested. But only issue i have observed is that publisher name is not gets reflecting in 'published' column of a page in siteadmin. Its showing publisher name as 'workflow-process-service' instead of actual user name(e.g. workflow-user-approver) who published the page through workflow.

Refer the workflow model screen shot below.

1776871_pastedImage_0.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

I believe you are using a process step and choose the activation script. Instead replace the process step with Activate Page/Asset step as shown in the screenshot which has an option to replicate as participant.

Additionally if you would like to know who triggered the workflow, timeline for the page can be reviewed. Refer screenshot 2

Screenshot 1

79B3FD86-E080-4970-B924-F56C78AF55A9.jpg

Screenshot 2

38690C80-39BF-47A8-A516-7F4AAE7AC18E.jpg

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 4

I believe you are using a process step and choose the activation script. Instead replace the process step with Activate Page/Asset step as shown in the screenshot which has an option to replicate as participant.

Additionally if you would like to know who triggered the workflow, timeline for the page can be reviewed. Refer screenshot 2

Screenshot 1

79B3FD86-E080-4970-B924-F56C78AF55A9.jpg

Screenshot 2

38690C80-39BF-47A8-A516-7F4AAE7AC18E.jpg

Employee Advisor

Adding to what @bharath said above, Make sure you are not using scheduled activation for replication as it internally uses the workflow-process-service user to replicate.

Level 1

Thanks Bharath. Its working.

Have an another query i.e. which configuration/permissions need to setup to hide all workflows(default) from start workflow dropdown. Once this step is done, i will enable custom workflows for specific user group.