Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM WKND SPA BUILD org.apache.jackrabbit

Level 2

Hi Community,

i am going through chapter 5 of wknd spa tutorial where to add custom component to the SPA and deploy the changes to a local AEM instance, here is the link

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-learn/getting-started-with-aem-headless/s...

and when tried to build the ui.apps module throws error as below

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.jackrabbit:filevault-package-maven-plugin:1.1.6:validate-package (default-validate-package) on project
aem-guides-wknd-spa.react.ui.apps: Found 1 violation(s) (with severity=ERROR). Check above errors for details -> [Help 1]

Full screen shot here

UI Apps Error.JPG

Could someone please provide the lead on this, appreciate your assistance.

Cheers

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @imalakaamir ,

Can you please use latest  Maven version or used below command to deploy the project.

mvn -PautoInstallPackage -Padobe-public clean install

Regards,

Sanjay

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @imalakaamir ,

Please paste the actual error details. You have to scroll up a bit of your build logs to get it.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @imalakaamir ,

Can you please use latest  Maven version or used below command to deploy the project.

mvn -PautoInstallPackage -Padobe-public clean install

Regards,

Sanjay

Level 1

i am also facing that same issue but it's with org.apache.jackrabbit:filevault-package-maven-plugin:1.1.4:validate-package and unable to resolve with your command please help out.

Community Advisor

If you're using old version of spa react code which was created by spa archetype 4 then you will get such error. 

may I know which version of archetype project you're using.

thanks,

aruna

Level 1

Hi, @Anny0505 the version for archetype is 3.2.1 

thanks,
Vazhi_Balaji_