Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM Web Console

Level 2

Hi,

We're just getting started with AEM Cloud Manager. I'm researching how to configure user email notifications. The docs say I need to connect to the AEM Web Console to configure email. How do I find the Web Console in the Cloud Manager? I do not have AEM installed locally.

Is it required to configure local to make config changes to the Cloud Manager?

Could you point me to relevant documentation?

TIA

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hey,

There is no web console like bundles, configMgr in AEM cloud but there is a developer console where you can see all the configs. Couple of points -

1. When you say user email notification and configuration, I am hoping that you are talking about SMTP configuration? If yes, then you will have create configuration in your repository and deploy it as part of deployment process.

you can find more info here -

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-cloud-service/content/implementing/deploy...

2. Yes, you will have to work locally in your system first then deploy it.

3. If you're talking about AEM user notification then this can be configured under the admin console of AEM cloud.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hey,

There is no web console like bundles, configMgr in AEM cloud but there is a developer console where you can see all the configs. Couple of points -

1. When you say user email notification and configuration, I am hoping that you are talking about SMTP configuration? If yes, then you will have create configuration in your repository and deploy it as part of deployment process.

you can find more info here -

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-cloud-service/content/implementing/deploy...

2. Yes, you will have to work locally in your system first then deploy it.

3. If you're talking about AEM user notification then this can be configured under the admin console of AEM cloud.

Level 2

Thank you for the quick response.

Yes, I'm talking about Configuring the SMTP Mail Service.

Thank you.