Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM Timewarp feature in AEM 6.5

Level 1

Hi,

I am using AEM 6.5 ,service pack 8.

A page was published on Feb 23rd 2022 and I am trying to get that page of  June 28th 2022 using timewarp feature but instead of getting the page "Internal Server Error" occurred .For all the dates before and after the published date ,same error is occurring .

If anyone have faced this issue and resolved it or if anyone have possible solution for it , please help .

Screenshot (228).png

Thanks ,

Rahul Kumar

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Rahul-AIG ,

Might be one of below reason 

• Navigate to that page version node through CRX/DE and check jcr:frozenNode properties - chances are one of the properties is invalid.

• cq:template might pointing to a non-existing path.

You can new logger for com.day.cq.wcm.core.impl.warp.TimeWarpResourceResolver and set log level to trace.
Check your logs after trying to use timewarp feature by switching versions. 
This way you ca able to see clear log error and can be able to find the solution.

Hope that helps!
Regards,

Santosh

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee

Hi @Rahul-AIG,

Can you share the error.log from the timeframe when you attempt to reproduce the issue?

Thanks!!

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Rahul-AIG ,

Might be one of below reason 

• Navigate to that page version node through CRX/DE and check jcr:frozenNode properties - chances are one of the properties is invalid.

• cq:template might pointing to a non-existing path.

You can new logger for com.day.cq.wcm.core.impl.warp.TimeWarpResourceResolver and set log level to trace.
Check your logs after trying to use timewarp feature by switching versions. 
This way you ca able to see clear log error and can be able to find the solution.

Hope that helps!
Regards,

Santosh

Community Advisor

@Rahul-AIG This is working as designed in the vanilla instance. Can you add the logs as suggested by @SantoshSai 

shaileshbassi_0-1656608196104.png

Thanks