Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

AEM Target integration, issue with showing up the experiences. Toystore example

Level 4

Hello Team,

I'm trying to do the AEM target integration.

I have completed the following steps by following the documenation from [1]

1. Enabling the targeting mode by adding the context hub

2. Done with AEM cloud services configuration by completing the target configuration and target framework.

After doing the above steps, I am playing with this application.

Using the ContextHub to setup GeoLocation data in the Experience Manager Toy Store site

I had to add granite.utils and cq.shared(for solving the javascript issues related to targeting mode not showing up and CQ not defined )

Now I could see that 3 segments are resolving as expected(summer season, geolocation-store-europe and geolocation-store-paris). But when I choose the france address from the context hub, it is not showing the geo location text related to france. I was getting the error, CQ_Analytics not defined in the console.

For solving the CQ_Analytics javscript issue on the console, I have added the dependency(cq.analytics), but after adding that I am getting a different issue. I am not seeing any resolved segments and in the console I am seeing the error.

test-context-hubstuff.html:335 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'de1661da-26e6-4f3c-be09-c879b1a1a5b7--author' of undefined

at test-context-hubstuff.html:335

(anonymous) @ test-context-hubstuff.html:335

test-context-hubstuff.html:473 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property '0bcce201-784e-4c25-909e-e157686e1365--author' of undefined

at test-context-hubstuff.html:473

(anonymous) @ test-context-hubstuff.html:473

test-context-hubstuff.html:611 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property '252dfb5c-b6db-4dd4-9ac7-7e5017dcf071--author' of undefined

at test-context-hubstuff.html:611

(anonymous) @ test-context-hubstuff.html:611

Attaching the screenshots for reference.Screen Shot 2018-07-30 at 10.57.53 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-07-30 at 11.01.24 AM.png

Best Regards,

Durga

[1] https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/6-3/sites/developing/using/target.html

1 Reply

Level 4

Team,

It turned out to be an issue where I have not set up the cloud services configuration on the test page from the page properties.

Now I finally see that experiences are coming in the response of mboxes. But those mbox responses are not being rendered for some reason. I verified on Chrome and Firefox and see the separate experiences loading up in the network tab.

Not sure what I need to do to enable that rendering of responses. Any help is highly appreciated.

Screen Shot 2018-07-30 at 6.56.22 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-07-30 at 6.56.42 PM.png

Best Regards,

Durga