Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM Sites - Auto-tagging of webpages

Community Advisor

Smart Content Services allows smart tagging of AEM Assets powered by Adobe Sensei. It would be a nice to have this feature extended for webpages as well.

I am aware the Sensei is offering GenAI based capabilities for content creation within AEM but not sure if they have plans or already have made available smart-tagging feature for webpages.

Thoughts?

- Jineet

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @Jineet_Vora 

If there is any feature that you think would be a good addition to the platform, please feel free to submit it in the Ideas section.

These are regularly browsed through and submitted to Adobe team for review

Aanchal Sikka

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @Jineet_Vora 

As per my knowledge, for sites Smart tags are not available. But, text summarization is. The features of Experience Manager powered by Adobe Sensei include:
• Smart Tags - Assets
• Smart Crop - Assets
• Visual Search - Assets
• Automatic Text Summarization - Sites
• Expert Scoring - User generated content

https://business.adobe.com/content/dam/dx/us/en/why-adobe/experience-cloud-artificial-intelligence/p... 

Aanchal Sikka

Community Advisor

Thanks @aanchal-sikka. Probably Sensei will come up with additional features in near future to expand capabilities in AEM Sites. 

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @Jineet_Vora 

If there is any feature that you think would be a good addition to the platform, please feel free to submit it in the Ideas section.

These are regularly browsed through and submitted to Adobe team for review

Aanchal Sikka