Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM multifield works incorrect

Level 2

I am working on a AEM dialog multifield granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/form/multifield component. After adding 73 items to list and save. Dialog saves correctly but after reopening there is no add button and delete button works incorrect. Delete button removes one item but after saving and reopening dialog there is still 73 items. What could be the problem? Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @PolinaVinni I verified this, seems like there is no such issue or limit that it allows only 73 items. I was able to add more than 73 and was able to delete items and view the items properly.

ksai_0-1675158807520.png

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @PolinaVinni I verified this, seems like there is no such issue or limit that it allows only 73 items. I was able to add more than 73 and was able to delete items and view the items properly.

ksai_0-1675158807520.png

Employee Advisor

Could you please share the .content.xml of your multifield component and also let me know AEM version with service pack.

Community Advisor

Hi @PolinaVinni 

This doesn't seem to be the OOTB behavior of AEM multifield. It seems either your multifield structure in the dialog is not proper or there is some customization happening in your custom code via JS related to multifield. Please check.

However, you can validate it on vanilla AEM(without custom code).

Regards,

Arpit Varshney