Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM link checker doesn't show any values in the "Referrer" column

Level 1

Hi All,

I was going through the AEM link checker documentation and didn't find any details on why the "Referrer" column or its value is empty when we I hit the "http://localhost:4502/etc/linkchecker.html" url.

I believe this column is to show all the references where the link is referenced, is my understanding right ?

If yes then may i know why the column is empty ? If not, is it possible to get all the referred pages of all the valid or invalid links ? 

Thanks,

Praveen

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi @praveen_k_m ,

There is an OSGI configuration "Day CQ Link Checker Info Storage Service" to enable referrer for the URLs generated in link checker report.

SapientPrahlad_0-1617273293714.png

Can you please check this configuration enabled or not? If it unticked then reference would not come along with URLs.

Thanks,

Prahlad

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

@praveen_k_m,

yes, your understanding in 100% correct but there are some condition for the same to can you please check the below article for further reference.

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/experience-manager/kb/how-to-configure-linkchecker-tomark-alllinks-asvali...

Hope this will help.

Umesh Thakur

Level 1

Hi @Umesh_Thakur ,

Thanks for the reply. I believe the link which you gave points towards marking a link to skip validations, however my question was regarding the "Referrer" column which had no results.

After some more digging I found that by enabling "Save external link references" in the "Day CQ Link Checker Info Storage Service" config, I was able to see the page references in the "Referrer" Column.

Thanks,

Praveen

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi @praveen_k_m ,

There is an OSGI configuration "Day CQ Link Checker Info Storage Service" to enable referrer for the URLs generated in link checker report.

SapientPrahlad_0-1617273293714.png

Can you please check this configuration enabled or not? If it unticked then reference would not come along with URLs.

Thanks,

Prahlad

Administrator
@prahlad-dutta, thank you for sharing the solution with AEM community. Good to see your transformation from asking Qs to now answering in the Community. This is true community spirit. Community need SMEs like you. Looking forward to see you more in the AEM community.

Kautuk Sahni