Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Aem Infinity json

Level 4

HI,

on Aem 6.4 I call up a page at the following url: https://dominio/content/test/page.infinity.json
Originally it returned all the content of the page in json format:

robertol6836527_0-1715613751124.png

but now it returns the data to me as follows:

[
"/content/.../object.7.json",
"/content/.../object.6.json",
"/content/.../object.5.json",
"/content/.../object.4.json",
"/content/.../object.3.json",
"/content/.../object.2.json",
"/content/.../object.1.json",
"/content/.../object.0.json"
]

Only new components have been added to the page.
How can I go back to the old result?

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

The default GET servlet has an OSGI configuration how many nodes are serialized via this mechanism; IIRC it's value is 100 nodes, and you can adapt it. 

This value is just a DOS prevention, so if you have prevented this functionality from being used on publish (the documentation strongly suggests not to expose it), increasing it to 500 should not be a problem.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

The default GET servlet has an OSGI configuration how many nodes are serialized via this mechanism; IIRC it's value is 100 nodes, and you can adapt it. 

This value is just a DOS prevention, so if you have prevented this functionality from being used on publish (the documentation strongly suggests not to expose it), increasing it to 500 should not be a problem.