Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM GraphQL Error

Level 6

Hi Team,

AEM : 6.5.13

All our GraphQL related query works fine in AUTHOR where as in Publish, we are getting this error:

"exception": "javax.script.ScriptException",
"cause": "com.adobe.cq.dam.cfm.graphql.ModelManagerException: Could not create resource resolver",
"stacktrace": [
"com.adobe.cq.dam.cfm.graphql.ModelManagerImpl.createResolver(ModelManagerImpl.java:102)",
"com.adobe.cq.dam.cfm.graphql.ModelManagerImpl.getLastUpdate(ModelManagerImpl.java:243)",
"com.adobe.cq.dam.cfm.graphql.ContentFragmentPlugin.lambda$addSchemaFragment$3(ContentFragmentPlugin.java:282)",
"com.adobe.aem.graphql.sites.base.SchemaImpl.isValid(SchemaImpl.java:145)",
"com.adobe.aem.graphql.sites.base.GraphQLServiceImpl.getOrCreateEntry(GraphQLServiceImpl.java:145)",
"com.adobe.aem.graphql.sites.base.GraphQLServiceImpl.getSchemaSDLWithCache(GraphQLServiceImpl.java:175)",
"com.adobe.aem.graphql.sites.base.GraphQLServiceImpl.getSchemaSDL(GraphQLServiceImpl.java:191)",
"com.adobe.aem.graphql.sites.adapters.slin

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @arvind,

I believe it's working on author seems you have logged in as a admin user, have you tried by logging in as admin on publisher? I suspect, it doesn't have proper read/write access to anonymous user.

Regards,

Santosh

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @arvind,

I believe it's working on author seems you have logged in as a admin user, have you tried by logging in as admin on publisher? I suspect, it doesn't have proper read/write access to anonymous user.

Regards,

Santosh

Community Advisor

Hi @arvind ,

This seems to be an issue to access permissions, check the permissions with which the publish is logged and give proper access or try to run the graphQL query.

Hope this is helpful.

Level 2

Hi @arvind. I'm facing the same issue, were you able to fix it?

Thanks!