Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM generating different sitemaps every day

Level 2

I'm stumped, and I hope somebody here can help with this. We are running AEM version 6.5 on-premise and we've discovered that the system is generating different site maps every day. Below is a look at how the site maps look on different days. Yes, we have split our site into three different site maps, that happened before my time here. I can't seem to find a way to fix this, or at least to find out why it is happening. Any help you may be able to provide would be very much appreciated!

NAME DATE COUNT

US 1208 2214
US 1209 508
US 1212 1339

RESOURCES 1208 1077
RESOURCES 1209 1079
RESOURCES 1212 1069

PRODUCTS 1208 1015
PRODUCTS 1209 5
PRODUCTS 1212 458
1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

If this is custom code, it's hard to reason about the root cause of that. Assuming that your content does not change from day to day in such numbers, I would think that there is a problem with it. You should check with your developers.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

@MarkECis Are you using the `Apache Sling Sitemap Scheduler` configuartion?

Level 2

Thank you for your reply. No, we don't use the Apache Sling schedule. Our devs built their own sitemap scheduler to generate site maps every 12 hours. I actually didn't know that until I asked after your question. I immediately wonder if that might not be the problem.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

If this is custom code, it's hard to reason about the root cause of that. Assuming that your content does not change from day to day in such numbers, I would think that there is a problem with it. You should check with your developers.