Expand my Community achievements bar.

AEM for Career Site for SAP SuccessFactors

Level 1

Hi, the community didn't have much topics related to career site designing with AEM and compatibility with SAP SuccessFactors, but here we go.

I want to know if it would be possible to:

1. use AEM as a content management system (CMS) to design as website, more particularly a career site.
  2. estabilish connection between AEM and SAP SuccessFactors through API connections (wondering if API connections are supported?).
  3. enable  Fast Application Process where candidates can upload their CV from the career site, without being redirected to SuccessFactors enviornment. (through API connection again).

If anyone had experience in this field, please share your view, how did it go? i would like to have an example of success story where AEM and SF worked well.

Regards,

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @TigranMi ,

The Adobe Sign for SuccessFactors integration extends the Adobe Sign functionalities on SuccessFactors via the SAP BTP Cloud Foundry environment. It includes an integration for Recruiting Management (RCM) that enables the users to send Offer Letters from within SuccessFactors to a single recipient. The signed documents are stored on the Candidate Profile, and the signing occurs via email notifications.

For more details on it, you can follow below link
https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/integrations/sap-successfactors-cloudfoundry-install.html

Thanks
Tarun

Level 1

Hi Tarun,

Thanks for the info, but Adobe sign is irrelevant for the moment.
I am asking about a website building tool. The requirement is to build a career site using Adobe, and estabilishg connection with RCM. Adobe Sign is for Offer Letter, but before we get to offer letters, I need a career site where candidate will submit their CV.

Level 10

Hi @TigranMi ,

By using AEM as your CMS and integrating it with SAP SuccessFactors through APIs, you can create an efficient and user-friendly career site. This approach allows you to leverage AEM's content management capabilities while using SuccessFactors for HR functionalities. The key steps include identifying necessary APIs, setting up secure connections, and developing custom AEM components to handle the integration and application process. This integration can streamline the recruitment process and provide a seamless experience for candidates.

Level 1

Hi @HrishikeshKa 

Thanks for the reply. Do you know of any success story, a company name, who uses this combination of AEM/SAP connection for career site? Having a 1 or two examples would really help understand what that connection would look like, and what would be an example of job search and application submission process in practice.

Administrator

@TigranMi Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if you require more information. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni