Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

AEM - CRXDE mass find + replace for content?

Level 4

Hey all,

I had a question about AEM/CRXDE. Let's say that I want to change the name of a template from design-b to design c. For organizational purposes I would also change the path of this template.

So the template would move from /apps/myproject/templates/design-b to /apps/myproject/template/design-c.

My question is about a bunch of existing sites that currently use this template. I have a ton of pages that have their cq:template set to this /apps/myproject/templates/design-b template, and moving the template to the new path breaks them.

Is there a way to mass find + replace everything in the /content/ folder using crxde/something else? It would be an absolute nightmare to go through each single page and have to replace this myself in crxde (over 100 pages).

If anyone has any suggestions I'd be happy to try them!

Thanks

Brendan

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

You can have a look at sling pipes [1]; I know that some colleagues of mine use it for these kind of content migration tasks.

Jörg

[1] Apache Sling :: Sling Pipes

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

You can have a look at sling pipes [1]; I know that some colleagues of mine use it for these kind of content migration tasks.

Jörg

[1] Apache Sling :: Sling Pipes