Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

AEM Content pages getting deleted after maven build

Level 3

Hello Team !

Recently I have created a project with Maven Archetype 40 and AEM version of 6.5.15. Development was going through and suddenly after build the content page structure got deleted after the build. This happens intermediately in each time. The filter.xml on the ui.content is given for merge and not given any delete exclusions. 

Is this an issue with Archetype version or any other ? Please advice if anyone have faced this issue recently ?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

check out for filter.xml under ui.content. and try to add following with mode "merge" .

<filter root="/content/yourproject" mode="merge"/>
<filter root="/content/experience-fragments/yourproject" mode="merge"/>

Thanks ,
kaushik

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

This is normally caused by an incorrect filter.xml; please note that you have multiple content packages as part of your deployment, not only ui.apps; as content is removed, you should check the filter of the ui.content module.

Community Advisor

check your filter.xml to see if there are any root-level paths, which override your content pages.

if you would like to maintain a separate content package, you can exclude the content path filter altogether.

Thanks,
Sravan

Community Advisor

@akashkriz005  I recommand you to delete the /content/<content path> and /content/experience-fragment path from your filter.xml file and validate it. 

As you said this is intermediately happening then it should not be a issue with Archetype. I tried Archetype 40 in my local and its absolutly fine 

Correct answer by
Level 2

check out for filter.xml under ui.content. and try to add following with mode "merge" .

<filter root="/content/yourproject" mode="merge"/>
<filter root="/content/experience-fragments/yourproject" mode="merge"/>

Thanks ,
kaushik