Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

AEM Certification Developer Exam

Level 2

Hello Everyone,

I'm planning to take the AEM 6 developer certification. While I'm trying to google the docs for AEM 6, not able to find the appropriate docs from Adobe. It is showing me to redirect to the 6.3 docs. So there are plenty of updates from AEM 6 to AEM 6.3. Hence the questions in certification exam appears from latest AEM 6.3 version or AEM 6 version? Please someone give a clarification on this ASAP.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Basava,

Hence the questions in certification exam appears from latest AEM 6.3 version or AEM 6 version? - The answer is NO . Right now it is coming only from AEM 6

Also, it is recommended to learn the AEM 6.3 docs and also see this Ask the Community experts session for more details on the topics - Scott's Digital Community: Preparing for AEM Developer Certification Exam -- July 2016 Session of As...

Also please see all the community HELPX articles, Ask the community experts session and GEMS session. See here for the below links.

Community HELPX articles: Adobe Experience Manager Help | AEM Community Articles (Tutorials and How To Articles)

ATCE session: Adobe Experience Manager Help | Listing of Ask the AEM Community Experts

GEMS Session: Gems

Hope this helps!!

Thanks,

Ratna.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 10

To do well on the AEM exam, you should know most of the AEM docs. You can learn the AEM 6.3 docs. Also to help you prepare - see this webinar the team hosted to let you know what type of content you can expect --

Scott's Digital Community: Preparing for AEM Developer Certification Exam -- July 2016 Session of As...

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Basava,

Hence the questions in certification exam appears from latest AEM 6.3 version or AEM 6 version? - The answer is NO . Right now it is coming only from AEM 6

Also, it is recommended to learn the AEM 6.3 docs and also see this Ask the Community experts session for more details on the topics - Scott's Digital Community: Preparing for AEM Developer Certification Exam -- July 2016 Session of As...

Also please see all the community HELPX articles, Ask the community experts session and GEMS session. See here for the below links.

Community HELPX articles: Adobe Experience Manager Help | AEM Community Articles (Tutorials and How To Articles)

ATCE session: Adobe Experience Manager Help | Listing of Ask the AEM Community Experts

GEMS Session: Gems

Hope this helps!!

Thanks,

Ratna.

Level 10

1. Question will still be there from AEM 6

2. Docs for older version <=6 has been removed but you can download the docs package on your local aem and prepare for certification

https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/aem-previous-versions.html

Level 2

Thanks edubey. It helped a lot.