Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.
SOLVED

AEM Campaign Email

Community Advisor

When creating email by copying existing email and I found cq:acUUID at jcr:content is duplicated. This issue appeared after upgrading to 6.5.11. Seems like issue is more of AEM side. However, as per 6.5.6 release notes it is fixed -  "The cq:acLinks and cq:acUUID properties for Adobe Campaign on the copy are removed during copy and paste operation (NPR-33794)." My question is - How this issue again showing up in 6.5.11? Does anyone facing same issue and found work around? (I know there is similar question in community already - without solution)

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@dibyasagar 

The campaign-property-modification-service is a service user which is used for modifying properties of campaign newsletter on copy and paste function.
This usercampaign-property-modification-service should have read and modify permissions on the content folder.

If it doesn’t have read and modify permissions on the content folder, it can’t clean up the cq:acLinks and cq:acUUID properties of the copy-pasted site template.

After providing the user necessary permissions, the properties get cleaned up.

Please check this: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-cloud-kcs/kbarticles/KA-19344.html%3Flang%3Dsv

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 1

Hi SantoshSai,

We had the similar issue and created Daycare ticket which is still being worked on I think. As a work around we made the cq:acUUID field editable for authors in page properties, so as an extra step they need to clear it after copy pasting before making a sync. Let me know if you have any other suggestion.

Community Advisor

@dibyasagar 

Thanks for your reply! However, looking into cq:acUUID value eg c49b931a-33d7-4ecf-9c80-f99f013428f3 that looks like encrypted one, how can it be re-configured and what value? What If business needs such automated generated value for cq:acUUID ?

Level 1

No need to configure the value, cq:acUUID  is auto generated when the email gets synced to the campaign delivery template. You can test it.

Community Advisor

@dibyasagar while syncing yes! However, In my case it is actually different, one way I can think is to extend Workflow which is responsible for generating such values and customize it accordingly as per business requirement.

Community Advisor

Well, Final conclusion about this - raised daycare ticket to resolve it. Meanwhile as a work around we can have either  removed cq:acUUID  property implementing custom dialog in page property as suggested by @dibyasagar and/or one can extend existing functionality which is responsible for generating such values and customize it respectively as per business req. Unless anyone have any other best plausible approach - please feel free to suggest!  

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@dibyasagar 

The campaign-property-modification-service is a service user which is used for modifying properties of campaign newsletter on copy and paste function.
This usercampaign-property-modification-service should have read and modify permissions on the content folder.

If it doesn’t have read and modify permissions on the content folder, it can’t clean up the cq:acLinks and cq:acUUID properties of the copy-pasted site template.

After providing the user necessary permissions, the properties get cleaned up.

Please check this: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-cloud-kcs/kbarticles/KA-19344.html%3Flang%3Dsv