Expand my Community achievements bar.

AEM assets Omnisearch is not giving search result based on smart tags

Community Advisor

Hi,

I had configured the smart tags for aem dam assets and tags are getting generated at jcr:content/metadata/predictedTags but while i do a search for the tags inside Omnisearch it doesn't shows up the result based on smart tags. showing the search result based on dam assets only

Thanks

4 Replies

Employee

Search results are displayed in order of relevance and in the order below - i.e results matching important metadata would display first followed by smart tags . Check below. So you may be getting smart tag based result but not at the top. Also, if you have other facets in place just recheck them or constraint on max search results e.g. 100+/1000+ results.  https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-cloud-service/content/assets/manage/searc...

WhatsApp Image 2023-02-09 at 6.50.39 AM.jpeg

Community Advisor

Unfortunately the search based on smart tags are not showing in the result even not at the bottom of search. When I did the search with smart tags name in aem xpath query it shows the result but on omnisearch no search results for smart tags are shown

Employee

Can you share xpath query you used? Omnisearch is full text search.

Community Advisor

It seems omnisearch starts working after I do the manual reinforcing of damAssetLucene indexing.

thanks

prakash