Expand my Community achievements bar.

AEM Assets-LiveFyre - How to enable "Import UGC"

Level 4

I have my LiveFyre cloud service setup and working in AEM 6.3.  I downloaded the AEM-Livefyre communities Social package from Package share

I can connect my LiveFyre components to Livefyre OK

What I want to do is get access in Assets to the "Import UGC" (under Create).  What do I need to do in order to enable it?  

6 Replies

Level 9

Hi Tim,

Next week I also have the task to import. Please follow [A] and let me know how it goes. 

https://answers.livefyre.com/product/livefyre-for-adobe-experience-manager-aem/use-livefyre-with-aem...

Thanks,

Level 4

Sorry, I should have mentioned - I followed that page - it is missing the details.  I have the cloud service running.  

The "Create > Import UGC" option is missing in Assets.  That page doesn't explain how to set this up (other than enabling the cloud service)

Level 1

Hi Tim,

Could you able to make Import UGC working ? if so, can you please share details because we have already tried but did not work and it seems like it required separate package to be installed.

Level 4

I contacted Adobe at the time and advised that the package required was not yet publicly released on Asset Share.  It was going to be Feature Pack 1 for AEM 6.3

That was back in early May, and I just checked again and couldn't find it...  Maybe request on Daycare and see if it is available?

Level 1

Thank for your quick response. Does it required additional license then normal iLvefyre license ? Any idea on it ?

Level 4

Best to check with Adobe regarding licensing, but my understanding is that would be made available to paying Livefyre customers