Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

AEM as a Cloud Service + CIF Addon - /api/graphql not working on Publish SDK

Level 3

Hi All,

One quick question. As of last week I had completely setup the AEM SDK with the Venia store front with all the components working. When I move the setup the AEM publish SDK, I am encountering one issue.

The /api/graphql is throwing 403 errors which means no frontend commerce operation is happening on the storefront.

I tried adding the /api/graphql to the CSRF filter's exclude list and even removed the POST method from there.

Aryan12345_0-1645606639831.png

After this I still 403 on GET request of /api/graphql and the following on POST request.

Aryan12345_1-1645606662681.png

I am I missing some setting?

Note: on the sling servlet resolver config, I have added the /api/graphql but there is no change.

Aryan12345_2-1645606679192.png

There is a query very similar to this on the groups but there is no response. So thought of raising it here.
https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/aem-cif-magento-on-publish...

Please let me know if I am missing something.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3
3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi @Aryan12345 ,

Have you added the cif addon on publish if not add below addon

cif-cloud-ready-feature-pkg-2021.07.21-cq-commerce-addon-publishfar.far

Hope this helps!!

Correct answer by
Level 3

Level 3

@Aryan12345 Can you please elaborate a bit more?  I cannot get this working using the solution mentioned there being adding a commerce variable with a reverse proxy.

Thanks

Yonit