Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM Analytics and Tags code base document

Level 2

Dear Adobe Family,
 I am currently seeking documentation, presentations, or code related to AEM Analytics and Tags. Specifically, I am interested in information pertaining to tags. If you have any resources or insights to share on this topic, I would greatly appreciate it. Your assistance will be invaluable in enhancing my understanding and proficiency in AEM.

Thank you in advance for your support.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Sai1278 ,

Tags in Experience platform and the Adobe analytics extension are used to create rules to send page data to Adobe Analytics.
You can trigger a tag rule based on an event from the Adobe Client Data Layer and can also, add conditions for when the rule should be fired, and then send something Page Name and Page Template values of an AEM Page to Adobe Analytics.

for more details on it, you can follow below link:
https://docs.mktossl.com/docs/experience-manager-learn/sites/integrations/analytics/collect-data-ana...

Thanks
Tarun

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Sai1278 ,

Tags in Experience platform and the Adobe analytics extension are used to create rules to send page data to Adobe Analytics.
You can trigger a tag rule based on an event from the Adobe Client Data Layer and can also, add conditions for when the rule should be fired, and then send something Page Name and Page Template values of an AEM Page to Adobe Analytics.

for more details on it, you can follow below link:
https://docs.mktossl.com/docs/experience-manager-learn/sites/integrations/analytics/collect-data-ana...

Thanks
Tarun

Administrator

@Sai1278 Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni