Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

AEM - Adobe Campaign integration problem (404 error)

Level 2

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know what is the cause of the next error on the author instance

com.day.cq.mcm.campaign.servlets.CampaignMetaDataServlet Could not connect to Adobe Campaign
com.day.cq.mcm.campaign.ConnectionException: Unexpected status code (expected 200, was 404

7 Replies

Level 10

Could you validate your credentials & network/proxy as it throws "ConnectionException"?

Employee Advisor

I believe it is a 2-way connection and The Campaign server should be able to find AEM instance on the internet if using Campaign server on cloud. If you are trying a local setup, try externalizing the AEM instance by using ngrok.

Also, try using AEM admin user to connect to Campaign and let me know if that works.

Level 2

Thanks for you response. The configuration is in a server that can be access throught Campaign server. The error occurs when the workflow "Publish to Adobe Campaign" is trigerred

Employee

I think that you are missing  "Approve for Adobe campaign" workflow, which you need to employ before syncing with a campaign server

Employee

A Campaign server uses OOTB AEM campaign-remote user. Note that by default it does not have a password. You need to set it up.

AEM Campaign cloud configuration requires aemserver user, that needs to be configured on the campaign server.

You can also check step-by-step integration KB available at:

https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/using/aem_campaign.html