Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM 6.5.X with ACS Commons

Community Advisor

Hi,

I tried with the version AEM 6.5.0 with the ACS Commons version 5.3.0 and it was giving me the below error in the bundle.

org.apache.sling.xss,version=[1.1,2) -- Cannot be resolved
twitter4j,version=[3.0.5,4) -- Cannot be resolved
twitter4j.auth,version=[3.0.5,4) -- Cannot be resolved
twitter4j.conf,version=[3.0.5,4) -- Cannot be resolved
twitter4j.json,version=[3.0.5,4) -- Cannot be resolved

And the bundle was in the "INSTALLED" state.

It works fine if,

•  with AEM 6.5.0, ACS Commons 5.2.0 version is installed, or
  • AEM 6.5.7 and above with ACS 5.3.0 is installed.

Please suggest if need to make ACS Commons 5.3.0 with AEM 6.5.0 do we need to add the dependencies in the pom.xml file or should take some other route

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

It is always recommended to go with the latest version of AEM. So I would recommend you to upgrade the version to the latest Service Pack 6.5.13 as there are many bug fixes and improvements and all of them cannot be backported to the older versions.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

It is always recommended to go with the latest version of AEM. So I would recommend you to upgrade the version to the latest Service Pack 6.5.13 as there are many bug fixes and improvements and all of them cannot be backported to the older versions.

Community Advisor

Hi,

This could be due to api compatibility with ACS and AEM.

I would suggest to use the ACS common version which is compatible with AEM version.

Arun Patidar

Employee Advisor

Hi @Shailesh_Bassi_ ,

You can check the AEM ACS version compatibility here : https://adobe-consulting-services.github.io/acs-aem-commons/pages/compatibility.html

Also, request you to install the latest service pack available with AEM 6.5 version(latest is 6.5.13), found in Software distribution.
https://experience.adobe.com/#/downloads/content/software-distribution/en/aem.html?package=/content/...

Thanks,

Milind