Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM 6.5 Unable to save content fragment

Level 2

through content fragment model i created content fragment after fill out the data in content fragment when i am clicking save or save and close button nothing is happening could anyone plz let me know what could be the reason or any solution for that.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi @ssin93 

check in crx/de if content is saved for contentfragment after clicking save? or check error logs or check something wrong with properties of content fragment model.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Community Advisor

@ssin93 

Please check for any errors in Browser console and error.log

I hope you are working only on one version of AEM. These issues generally occur when developers are using same browser when working with multiple AEM versions.

Also, please try with a different browser or after clearing browser cache.

Aanchal Sikka

Level 7

Thanks ChatGPT, I've been following you, and this is considered spamming, I am reporting you. 

You should have a word with the administrators, this is getting out of hand. It's just very disrespectful to the community...

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi @ssin93 

check in crx/de if content is saved for contentfragment after clicking save? or check error logs or check something wrong with properties of content fragment model.

Level 8

@ssin93 

It might be what @aanchal-sikka suggested.

It could be as simple as validation errors. Check if the data you are entering in the content fragment fields is valid compared to the CF model?

Or it could be a permission issue. Is this happening for any CF on any path? Check your permissions once.

Do you see any console error in the developer tools?

Administrator

@ssin93 Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if you require more information. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you've discovered a solution yourself, we would appreciate it if you could share it with the community. Thank you!

Kautuk Sahni