Expand my Community achievements bar.

AEM 6.5 instance provisioning : crx\\de not loading

Level 2

Hi All,

Greetings and Thanks for providing attention into this issue.

We have provisioned new AEM6.5 instance on DEV and TST environments. Same steps followed on both environments.

All working fine on DEV instances (Author and publishers).

But there looks to be some issue with TST AEM instances (author & publishers), some of the consoles such as Crx\de, siteadmin are not loading, where as packmgr & OSGI consoles are loading.

Interestingly the component SlingDavExServlet(org.apache.sling.jcr.davex.impl.servlets.SlingDavExServlet

is missing.

I tried to restart but doesn’t help. please let me anybody faced similar issue?

LOGs :

06.05.2021 18:11:43.904 *INFO* [10.133.14.40 [1620324703902] GET /crx/de HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.engine.impl.SlingRequestProcessorImpl service: Resource /crx/de not found

9 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @Shivanna 

Was this working earlier and now it stopped and the bundles are missing? Or is it like after setup when you are trying to access the TST environment it's not loading.

Also you are facing the same issue on both the instances?

Can you mentioned if all the 4 instances are running on samplecontent runmode or nosamplecontent runmode?

Thanks!

Level 2

Hi @Asutosh_Jena_ , Thanks for your quick response. It is not loading after provisioning on TST Author and Publishers both. Run Modes = [dev, s7connect, crx3, nosamplecontent, publish, crx3tar], i think run mode tst is missing and is it an issue?

Community Advisor

Hi @Shivanna 

It should not be an issue with the run mode. But I see for TST environment also you have the run mode as dev, was this cloned and provisioned to use as TST environment?

I will suggest to build it as a fresh instance if the initial plan was to clone it.

Thanks!

Level 2
Yes, its a cloned instance! Please let me know if any other alternative than building a fresh instance

Community Advisor
I think there was some issue while cloning the instance which is why you are facing this issue. Can you clone only author once from dev author and see if it works? There should not be any difference when it's cloned from one to another.

Community Advisor

Hi @Shivanna ,

So when you are saying that crxde is not loading, does that means you see a blank crxde like below
blank crxde.PNG

May be the crxde has been disabled by admin, below URL to enable that
https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-65/administering/security/enabling-crxde-...

Have you tried with admin credentials as well?

If both above holds false then can you share the whole error.log while you restarted the AEM and trying to access crxde.

Level 2
@Ritesh_Mittal : yes.. checked with both options you have mentioned already. Interestingly the component SlingDavExServlet(org.apache.sling.jcr.davex.impl.servlets.SlingDavExServlet ) used to enable /crx/de is missing. I will try sharing the logs. Thanks for your response

Level 2
Working Solution : OOTB bundle provided by product was not active. Import packages refresh and CRXDE Lite bundle (Adobe Granite CRXDE Lite(com.adobe.granite.crxde-lite)) restart solved the issue.