Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM 6.5.12 | oak index issue

Level 4

Hi Everyone,

After creating a few content fragment models we started getting the error: "The query read or traversed more than 100000 nodes. To avoid affecting other tasks, processing was stopped." wherever it checks the uniqueness of a property value in a Content Fragment as well as while creating a new Content Fragment model. I know, I can fix these issues by creating indexes but just checking here if I'm missing something.

Thanks.

Mukesh

uniqueness of a particular field as well as creating any new Content Fragment models.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

After installing the hotfix AEM Content Fragment with GraphQL Index Package 1.0.3 for AEM 6.5.12 my issue seems fixed. Wondering if I can install the latest service pack aem-service-pkg-6.5.14.0.zip to fix the issue instead of intermediate hotfix AEM Content Fragment with GraphQL Index Package 1.0.3 for AEM 6.5.12?

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

I believe you have noticed that error message in error.log file.

If yes, then please check whether you are seeing any query like the below one in error.log file -

query=select [jcr:path], [jcr:score], * from [dam:Asset] as a where [jcr:content/contentFragment] = 'true' and [jcr:content/data/cq:model] = '/conf/we-retail/settings/dam/cfm/models/debal-cf-model-three' and isdescendantnode(a, '/content/dam') option(index tag [fragments]) /* xpath: /jcr:root/content/dam//element(*, dam:Asset)[(jcr:content/@contentFragment = 'true' and jcr:content/data/@cq:model = '/conf/we-retail/settings/dam/cfm/models/debal-cf-model-three')] option (index tag fragments) */, path=/content/dam//*, property=[:indexTag=[fragments], jcr:content/contentFragment=[true], jcr:content/data/cq:model=[/conf/we-retail/settings/dam/cfm/models/debal-cf-model-three]]); consider creating an index or changing the query

Please share that query.

Are you getting that error message with any specific CF model?

Level 4

Hi @DEBAL_DAS , yes. I was seeing such queries in the error.log file and based on that created the indexes to fix the issue. I also received the same error while creating the new Content Fragment Model and query associated is this one: 

select [jcr:path], [jcr:score], * from [dam:Asset] as a where [jcr:content/contentFragment] = 'true' and [jcr:content/data/cq:model] = '/conf/aem-common/settings/dam/cfm/models/testing-model' and isdescendantnode(a, '/content/dam') option(index tag [fragments])

Correct answer by
Level 4

After installing the hotfix AEM Content Fragment with GraphQL Index Package 1.0.3 for AEM 6.5.12 my issue seems fixed. Wondering if I can install the latest service pack aem-service-pkg-6.5.14.0.zip to fix the issue instead of intermediate hotfix AEM Content Fragment with GraphQL Index Package 1.0.3 for AEM 6.5.12?