Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

AEM 6.4 : RTE not working as expected in the multifield.

Level 2

Hi all,

I am facing a issue that existing RTE value is not displayed in the multifield.  Who knows how to fix it?

Steps:

1. Set the value "1111" to the description and save it.

2. I can see that value is saved successfully in the crx/de.

3. Reopen dialog and description is displayed as blank. Excepted value is "1111".

Note: Only AEM 6.4 has this problem. That dialog is working well in the AEM 6.3.

Description is blank in the author page

1552629_pastedImage_1.png

In the crx/de, we can see description accurately is "<p>1111</p>" 

1552628_pastedImage_0.png

Dialog XML

AEM : 6.4

ACS : acs-aem-commons-content-3.17.4.zip

Thanks

forrest

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

You are using coral2 components. can you please change all coral2 reference with Granite/Coral3 components and then try.

Granite UI Foundation Server-side — Granite UI 1.0 documentation

Thans

Arun

Arun Patidar

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

You are using coral2 components. can you please change all coral2 reference with Granite/Coral3 components and then try.

Thans

Arun

Arun Patidar

Level 2

Thanks  Arun Patidar for your replay.  But I can't find richtext field in the below link. 

Thanks

Forrest

Community Advisor

HI,

For RichText component, difference with Coral UI 2 and Coral UI 3 is with respect to the clientlibs category (JS and CSS used - as evident from /libs/cq/gui/components/authoring/dialog/richtext/clientlibs)

In this case, to have RTE working within Multifield, we need to change all other Granite form components to Coral UI 3 (granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/form/*)

Level 2

Thanks,

RTE is working after I replace all other Granite form components to Coral UI 3.

Level 1

Hi @lif66417554,

Can you please provide us the component package. I'm facing the same issue from many days & it'd be easier to check the hierarchy against my component

Level 2

Hi aseemapandit​,

Sorry, I don't know how to add a package to this reply. You can copy my dialog which can be found in above comment to your component to check if it can work.

Thanks,

Forrest