Expand my Community achievements bar.

AEM 6.4 Publisher dispatcher redirects to /libs/granite/core/content/login.html?

Level 1

I am trying to hit the publisher domain where it redirects to home.html but it redirects to login.html. I don't know why it is

5 Replies

Employee

Hi Tharun,

- Is the same behavior with publish without dispatcher.

- The default target path is defined under configuration : Day CQ Root Mapping - Target Path property . For publish OOTB instance it is set to "/content/we-retail.html".

- Please verify if there is some redirection configured at dispatcher level.

Regards,

Anubha

Level 1

Hi Anubha,

No it is happening only through dispatcher. In publish instance home is working fine.

Day CQ Root Mapping - Target Path property is set to "/content" in configuration. Dispatcher configuration is fine, but I checked logs shoeing 302 response status.I think page cache is not happening properly so that it is redirect to login page.html

Employee

Hi Tharun,

Please share some logs from the dispatcher.log so we can see why redirect is happening.

Also, if you suspect caching issue, please also share the dispatcher.any details so we can review the rules.

Regards,

Lisa

Level 7

Hi! I'm having exactly the same problem. Do you remember the solution ? tnx Fiona

Level 7

I found the problem. The Author had clicked on Authentication Requirement on their home page but we don't have that set up