Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

AEM 6.4 - Editable Template not allowing to add new component

Level 2

Hi Everyone,

On migrating from AEM 6.2 to 6.4. the editable template is not giving component list to add new component in the parsys,

On double link on the parsys, Only two options is appearing (parent and Convert to experience fragment). Verified the allowed component group for the template.

1520250_pastedImage_0.png

Any workaround?

Regards

Soifyan

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Everyone,

Got the solution for this, the editable property in the template should be set to false in the template (structure node) but on the initial the flag should be false.

Regards

Sofiyan

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Everyone,

Got the solution for this, the editable property in the template should be set to false in the template (structure node) but on the initial the flag should be false.

Regards

Sofiyan

Level 4
I am facing this problem on segment and experince grament page . Can you pls tell me in detail to resolve this issue.

Level 4

Hey

I have a static template but getting the same issue with /wcm/foundation.../parsys. Did you happen to come across this?

Level 2

Hello,

I didn't encounter this for static templates.