Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM 6.3 with Hybris 6.5 integration

Level 2

Hi,

I am facing below issues when trying to check out the products after giving all the details like billing, shopping addresses and card details. Please help me if anybody has an idea on this.

Checkout issue #1

com.adobe.cq.commerce.hybris.common.HybrisException: error executing command: AddDeliveryAddressCommand; hybris response status: [400], body: [{

"errors" : [ {

"message" : "This field is required and must to be between 1 and 2 characters long.",

"reason" : "missing",

"subject" : "country.isocode",

"subjectType" : "parameter",

"type" : "ValidationError"

} ]

}]

I guess here AEM is not passing the country ISO code to the Hybris.

Checkout issue #2

09.11.2017 10:29:16.137 *ERROR* [0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 [1510219754837] POST /content/geometrixx-outdoors/en_US/user/checkout.html HTTP/1.1] com.adobe.cq.commerce.hybris.common.DefaultHybrisConnection execute: hybris response status: [400], body: [{

"message" : "Payment details [8796093055018] not found.",

"reason" : "unknownIdentifier",

"subject" : "paymentDetailsId",

} ]

}]

09.11.2017 10:29:16.137 *ERROR* [0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 [1510219754837] POST /content/geometrixx-outdoors/en_US/user/checkout.html HTTP/1.1] com.adobe.cq.commerce.hybris.common.DefaultHybrisSession Command execution failed:

com.adobe.cq.commerce.hybris.common.HybrisException: error executing command: UpdatePaymentInfoCommand; hybris response status: [400], body: [{

"message" : "Payment details [8796093055018] not found.",

"reason" : "unknownIdentifier",

"subject" : "paymentDetailsId",

} ]

}]

Thanks,

Srini.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Did you use this Geometrixx package: https://www.adobeaemcloud.com/content/marketplace/marketplaceProxy.html?packagePath=/content/compani...

AEM: I installed the above mentioned Geometrixx package ad both 6.3.2 hybris packages.

hybris: I installed hybris 6.5 and setup the Geometrixx store

Demo: I went to http://localhost:4502/editor.html/content/geometrixx-outdoors/en_US/men/shirts/ashanti-nomad.htm, added shirt to the cart, and did a regular checkout.

Screenshot 2017-11-16 15.10.35.png

View solution in original post

13 Replies

Administrator

I have asked internal team to have a look at this

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Level 2

Hi Kautuk,

Do you have any update on this issue?

Thanks,

Srini.

Administrator

Waiting for their response here. Would get back to you once I have the information!!

Kautuk Sahni

Employee

Hi Srini,

Can you describe us the steps to reproduce this issue (including what packages you have used). When using the ootb demo, I could not reproduce the errors.

Thank you.

Martin

Level 2

Hi Martin,

Hope you have installed both Hybris (6.5) and AEM (6.3) latest versions and checked the Geometrixx demo. I am using "cq-hybris-content-6.3.2.zip" and "cq-geometrixx-hybris-content-6.3.2.zip".

and also installed all Geometrixx related code and content packages from AEM 6.1 as Geometrixx is not available in AEM 6.3

Please let me know if you need more info.

Thanks,

Srini.

Correct answer by
Employee

Did you use this Geometrixx package: https://www.adobeaemcloud.com/content/marketplace/marketplaceProxy.html?packagePath=/content/compani...

AEM: I installed the above mentioned Geometrixx package ad both 6.3.2 hybris packages.

hybris: I installed hybris 6.5 and setup the Geometrixx store

Demo: I went to http://localhost:4502/editor.html/content/geometrixx-outdoors/en_US/men/shirts/ashanti-nomad.htm, added shirt to the cart, and did a regular checkout.

Screenshot 2017-11-16 15.10.35.png

Level 2

Hi Martin,

That looks great. I installed Hybris in a different way but not as mentioned in hybris may be that could be the problem.

And also can you tell me how did you upload the csv files in Hybris? because hmc is deprecated and backoffice is not allowing me to upload the csv file.

Thanks,

Srini.

Level 2

Hi Martin,

Forgot to ask you one more question did the order ID generated for you after you complete the checkout?

Thanks,

Srini.

Level 2

Thanks a lot Martin. I will follow the same steps and let you know.

Thanks,

Srini.

Administrator

Thanks a lot Martin Buergi for the help.

Kautuk Sahni