Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM 6.2 Unresolved Compilation Problems

Level 2

Hello.

I am having issues with specific content pushing to our internal publish environment, however, the content seems to publish fine on our externally pointed environment. Again, we have one author instance pushing to two publishers, one internal and one external. We are currently on AEM 6.2 without the latest hotfix installed. I don't want to install this and introduce potential new issues, until this is resolved. 

I've ran a full activation of apps/oursite, etc/designs/oursite, content/oursite, aps/dam, aps/wcm, and aps/sling. At this point one would think both publishers would be rendering identical content, however, upon visiting select pages, the following error occurs mid page:

UNRESOLVED COMPILATION PROBLEMS: SYNTAX ERROR, INSERT "}" TO COMPLETE CLASSBODY SYNTAX ERROR ON TOKEN "=", DELETE THIS TOKEN SYNTAX ERROR, INSERT "ASSIGNMENTOPERATOR EXPRESSION" TO COMPLETE ASSIGNMENT SYNTAX ERROR, INSERT ";" TO COMPLETE STATEMENT SYNTAX ERROR, INSERT "}" TO COMPLETE BLOCK SYNTAX ERROR, INSERT "FINALLY" TO COMPLETE TRYSTATEMENT SYNTAX ERROR, INSERT "}" TO COMPLETE METHODBODY

Cannot serve request to /content/oursite/en/childpage.html on this server.

Also several other pages simply do not render below our primary navigation, however no errors show in chrome console. The content is simply just not there. Upon checking chrome console, the only difference is that several of the sources are not loaded in the internal site.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

Try re-compiling JSPs don't recompile after a code package installation

OR

Login to - http://<AEM HOST>:<AEM PORT/system/console/slingjsp

Click on Recompile all JSPs

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Administrator

Try re-compiling JSPs don't recompile after a code package installation

OR

Login to - http://<AEM HOST>:<AEM PORT/system/console/slingjsp

Click on Recompile all JSPs

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Level 2

Thank you Kautuk. This apparently corrected the issue. Much appreciated.

Daniel