Replies

Avatar

Avatar

Lokesh_Tripathi

Avatar

Lokesh_Tripathi

Lokesh_Tripathi

02-10-2019

I faced exactly similar issue, where on my browser I was seeing this error message -:

"Cannot serve request to /libs/granite/core/content/login.html in /libs/granite/core/components/login/login.jsp"

Then after checking logs I saw there was a custom code which we have written, to use AEM Cryptosupport class unprotect method. Where we were passing some cookie value to be decrypt. This cookie value was cached in my local browsers and hence on any version of AEM or any browser only in my local instance I was facing this issue. After clearing the browser cache issue resolved in my case.

I presume in your case as well, this might have happened due to some custom code which is trying to do something and resulting in error. Custom code which is running on all the request, could be a pointer where you should see.

In my case this custom code was in filter class which was getting called on each request.

Thanks,

Lokesh Tripathi

Avatar

Avatar

karlw37000147

Avatar

karlw37000147

karlw37000147

03-10-2019

In my case this issue happens randomly. At first it was when I switched between branches of git. Not every time i switched but that seemed to be a trigger, The last time it happened I hadn't switched branch or anything. The work i was doing was only javascript and when i rebuilt AEM from scratch and uploaded my backup packages all was fine.

I understand this seems like broken code but i cant understand how it possibly could be.

Barely anything changes and even when i rebuild and use the same code it still works fine.

Just every now and then it breaks.

It does seem like maybe this is could be something corrupting in a cache created by AEM because it happens across browsers but i wouldn't know where to begin looking.

Avatar

Avatar

Lokesh_Tripathi

Avatar

Lokesh_Tripathi

Lokesh_Tripathi

03-10-2019

As you mentioned, for same code it works and then after sometime for same code it doesn't work. It was exactly similar issue in my case. As I earlier said, I figured out the piece of code which was reading a cookie and decrypting it on every request. That cookie we were setting when we navigate through our website. Now when there is an old cookie and code tries to read that cookie it fails.

Clearing that cookie was making it work, but then after sometime or some other day we were facing this problem. Now we have handled that piece of code which reads cookie and decrypt it based on some condition. Since then we never faced this issue.

As similar to your case, I was also suspecting so many non related things. But finally analysing error.log and request.log files helped me to identify the root-cause.

But surely the pattern you mentioned suggests it is custom code which is making this issue. Try to analyse from log files. Hopefully that will help.

Thanks,

Lokesh Tripathi

Avatar

Avatar

sunjot16

Employee

Avatar

sunjot16

Employee

sunjot16
Employee

03-10-2019

12.05.2018 00:32:45.537 *ERROR* [0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 [1526065365525] GET /projects.html HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.servlets.resolver.internal.SlingServletResolver Calling the error handler resulted in an error

java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problems:

Only a type can be imported. com.adobe.acs.commons.wcm.ComponentHelper resolves to a package

ComponentHelper cannot be resolved to a type

ComponentHelper cannot be resolved to a type

Seems as if there were some compilation problems regarding these packages.

Please verify if source and target compilers point to auto in /system/console/configMgr -> Apache Sling Java Script Handler, and that it helps resolve the issue.

Also, verify why these packages cannot be resolved to a type.