Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

AEM 6.0 support hybris 5.5

Level 5

Hi All,

Please share if any details related to AEM 6.0 support for hybris 5.5

We see the docs referring  support upto hybris 5.4 -http://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/aem/6-0/deploy/ecommerce/hybris.html

In case there are future hybris/AEM upgrades what will be the support model.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi

So the plan is to support hybris 5.5 in our next hybris package update. There is no exact ETA but it should be available after AEM 6.1 is released.
When it's available, the documentation will reflect it.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 10

Hi Sri,

It should support hybris 5.5 aswell unless hybris have changed its model. Also did you try integrating with hybris 5.5 and find any issues ?

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi

So the plan is to support hybris 5.5 in our next hybris package update. There is no exact ETA but it should be available after AEM 6.1 is released.
When it's available, the documentation will reflect it.

Level 5

No - not yet just checking on the feasibility as the same is not available in the dev.day docs. Will this be updated to reflect Hybris 5.5 ?

Level 1

Is there a further update on Hybris 5.5 support? Even 6.1 only support up to 5.4

Employee

Hi

I'm investigating internally and will come back to you with an official statement as soon as I get one.

Employee

We are going to support hybris 5.5.1 in our AEM 6.1 hybris integration but there is no official ETA yet.